The Thrive into Work programme is an experimental trial that will test a new employment support service for people with a mental health and/or physical health condition in primary and community care. The trial aims to find out how good this new service is at helping people to find work.
If you have a health condition (diagnosed or self-diagnosed) and are interested in getting help to get into paid work you’re welcome to contact us.
What is offered by the service we are testing?
- One-to-one support to suit your needs and employment goals.
- Working with your health care team in primary and community care to help you manage any difficulties.
- Benefits advice to find out if work could increase your income.
- Help finding a job if you are not in paid employment, and continued support once you have started.
- Help talking to your employer about your needs at work.
- Meetings over the phone or in person at a location that is convenient for you.
If we work with you we will work in a place that suits you.
You can sign up online https://thriveintowork.org.uk/sign-up or speak to your GP or call 0300 456 8201
Please note – this is a city-wide service, please use the contact details below rather than the address on here.
For full details on the trial and how it will work please visit https://thriveintowork.org.uk/
Wolverhampton WV10 9RU