Primary Care Counselling Service
This service supports anyone who is suffering low to mid level depression, anxiety, stress, life events, carers issues, loss and bereavement.
To access this service, you need to be 18+ and referred by a GP in Wolverhampton.
About Relate Services
Our aim is to help you understand what is going on in your relationship and change things for the better.
You can use our services to:
- Support children and young people with a range of problems – Children & Young
- Help with problems in your current relationship or even problems that you have faced previously – Relationship Counselling
- Work with your family to improve the quality of home life – Family Counselling
- Offer help and support with specific sexual problems – Sex Therapy
- Support victims / survivors of domestic abuse and their family – Victim / Survivor
- Support for employees and employers – Employee Assist Counselling
- External supervision for professionals – Supervision Service
- Learn new life skills – Education & Training Service
Relate Wolverhampton covers a wide area across the West Midlands and South Staffordshire. Our Relate centers are based in Birmingham, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Oldbury, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Tamworth, Cannock & Lichfield
In partnership with Macmillan, Relate Wolverhampton can now offer funded counselling sessions to anyone living with or affected by cancer, through the Relate Macmillan Counselling Service.