Assisting refugees and migrants through crisis and disadvantage, by removing barriers to their integration and enabling them to become equal citizens.
We assist clients to overcome barriers they experience in accessing health provision.
About our Health Services
RMC supports clients to fully understand their rights and responsibilities around the NHS and to overcome any barriers to optimising their health.
- Support with accessing GPs, dentists, opticians and midwives
- Onsite health visitor’s clinics
- Training in appropriate use of the NHS
- Monthly latent TB screening clinics for eligible clients
- A resident community psychiatric nurse to support with mental health
- ‘5 ways to well-being’ courses to address stress, anxiety sleeplessness etc
- Help and advice offered on a wide range of health related matters including:
- Resolving inappropriate health charging
- Accessing free prescriptions
- Accessing maternity support
- Resolving more complex access issues
To find out about the other services we offer please visit our website: rmcentre.org.uk.