If you are concerned about your drinking or drug use we can support you. We offer:
- expert, friendly advice and support
- one-to-one and group sessions
- vaccinations and testing for blood-borne viruses
- a needle exchange scheme
- help with reducing your drinking or drug use or stopping completely
- support for families and friends
- signposting to other agencies including housing, education and employment support services
It may seem like recovering from addiction is an unachievable goal. But remember, everyone who has gone through recovery has felt like that. We are here to support you and help you put any problems you may have with drugs and alcohol behind you.
We will support you to manage and/or reduce your drinking or drug use. We won’t try to force you to stop completely but we will help you to do this if you decide this is what you want, or if you want to do this at a later stage.
There are plenty of opportunities for service users to get involved in the development and delivery of our services. We work closely with the Wolverhampton Service User Involvement Team to support our commitment to service user involvement.
Access: Self-referrals or by relatives/friends and also from GPs, police, probation and any professionals.
Wolverhampton West Midlands WV3 0NF