Founded in 2001 in Wolverhampton by Lisa Potts, Believe to Achieve (B2A) is an engaging and creative charity working with children and young people aged 5yrs – 25yrs.
We work holistically to enhance self-esteem, personal development, educational experience and future aspirations. We do this through the high quality provision of a wide range of services, delivered by our experienced and qualified staff.
Our provision includes:
- counselling and therapy services
- peer support programmes
- internet/social media awareness workshops
- parental support programmes
- holiday, lunchtime & after-school activities
We deliver our services in schools, other educational establishments, community and voluntary organisations.
B2A is the lead organisation delivering the Rapport Project* providing counselling & therapy services for children & young people. Among the many benefits of engaging with the Rapport Project to provide counselling services are:
- our counsellors are fully qualified and work to BACP Standards (British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy)
- all our provision is fully insured
- our records show around 90% improvement in the mental health of pupils accessing counselling
- early identification of child protection, abuse and domestic violence issues
- early intervention as a preventative tool
*see the B2A website for details
For more information please call (01902) 877552, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.b2a.org.uk