Our holistic services support women to have the confidence, skills and courage to follow their aspirations.
Manage your health and adopt a healthier lifestyle. Meet other women, share cultural recipes or natural herbal remedies; learn new skills or just have fun. Sessions include:
Information about NHS services
ESOL for Healthy
Health & Beauty
Arts and Crafts
Empowering Women’s Programme
Our services enable people to deal with anxiety, depression and/or to improve self-image. Support includes:
- One to one counselling and psychotherapy
- One to one mentoring and coaching
- Talking Therapy for girls aged 12+
- One to one listening help
- Befriending service – home visits and telephone
- Women with women group sessions
Learn new skills, make new friends and improve your emotional and mental health. Our support offers one to one mentoring and coaching and group training sessions. We offer volunteering and work placements.
- Employment support (job search, cv writing and driving theory) for eligible participants
- Basic ESOL
- Computers for Beginners
- NCFE accredited beauty and hair courses
We can refer people to other organisation for welfare benefits, immigration matters, advice and guidance for further training and employment, ESOL, IT advanced courses, work placements and other services.